Past Papers and Assignments
Select the year, series and subject to download a past examination paper.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management downloads are listed separately
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – March 2014 examinations
Please note that as from March 2014, there is a minor change to the way in which examinations on this programme are being assessed. All units on this programme have pre-issued material provided to students. Based on this material, students can prepare some notes (up to two pages- 4 sides of A4) that can be taken into the examination room. At the end of all examinations, students should securely attach these prepared notes to the examination script for return to ICM. For some of the examinations, marks will be awarded for these notes. For more details of the preparation required for specific units, please refer to “Postgraduate Diploma in Management Case Studies” in the Past Papers section of the ICM website.
It is vitally important that students read the pre-issued material available in the Case Studies section. This will provide more information about which units include an additional percentage allocation for submission of the student’s prepared notes. For example, for the March examination series, three out of the six units have 15% allocated to the prepared notes. This means that for these units the questions in the examination will be marked as normal, and then the marks will be adjusted to take into account this additional requirement. Therefore, the answers to the examination questions will be worth 85% of the total with the other 15% being allocated on the basis of the prepared material submitted by the student. Please note, the pre-issued material including the case studies contain details of when this additional allocation is being given.
Please note that all units (including Financial Decision Making) have pre-issued material to be considered prior to the examination.
|Name||Last Modification Date|
|2012 Exam Series||17 May 2013|
|2013 Exam Series||10 January 2014|
|2014 Exam Series||07 April 2014|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management Case Studies||17 January 2014|
|Retail Management Specimen Exam Papers||30 April 2013|