The Graduate Diploma in Business Management is a Level 6 Award on the UK National Qualifications Framework and is equivalent to a BA (Hons) degree.
The Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Business Management & Administration
- Numeracy & Statistics (Interpreting & Analysing Information)
- Marketing (Marketing Principles)
- Accounting (Accounting Techniques)
- Economics for Business
- Business Law (Introduction to Business Law)
- Organisational Behaviour (Analysing & Improving Organisational Behaviour)
- Strategic Management (Strategic Management in Theory & Practice)
- Marketing Management (Marketing Planning & Decision Making)
- Human Resources Management (Theory & Practice of Human Resource Management)
- Customer Service (Customer Service for Managers & Supervisors)
- Corporate Policy (Corporate Policy & Strategic Decision Making)
- Financial Management
- Leadership Studies
- The International Business Environment
- Business Management Project
(The Graduate Diploma in Business Management is awarded on completion of all sixteen subjects)
To provide prospective business and management students with a body of knowledge which will:
- increase their employment opportunities
- prepare them for supervisory and management careers in industry and commerce
- provide them with a qualification which will enable them to progress to higher level general management or specialised business programmes at a later stage in their business or academic careers.
The ICM Graduate Diploma in Business Management programme is also suitable for working supervisors and managers who require recognised business qualifications for career advancement or promotion purposes.