The Corporate Governance Diploma
- Corporate Governance
- Company Law
- Strategic Management (Strategic Management in Theory & Practice)
- Financial Management
- Business Ethics & Customer Care
(The ICM Diploma in Corporate Governance is awarded on completion of all above subjects)
The aim of this programme is to provide aspiring managers and students with:
- an overview of current thinking and developments in the field of corporate governance
- the ability to administer effectively corporate affairs within an organisation and to contribute to corporate performance at a senior level
- to understand the interrelationship between management, finance, law and ethics in the field of corporate governance
- an understanding of ethics and values in the business community and the relationship to corporate governance.
Successful participants will have a thorough grounding in the key components of corporate governance which will in turn enhance their ability to operate at more senior levels of organisations.