ICM Approved Centre Applications
- A suitably qualified Registrar.
- Qualified lecturers.
- Suitable premises and classrooms.
- Secure storage for examination material.
- Library facilities.
- Computer resources with internet access; available for student use.
- A sound administrative structure, including e-mail facilities on campus which are monitored daily.
If the above criteria are applicable to your centre, please complete the Approved Centre Application Form and return it to ICM, along with the Application Fee detailed on the form, and your centre Prospectus.
For information on how to pay, please see Payment Methods.
We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any further enquiries regarding centre approval, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.